The theme of saving energy and responsible resource use is increasingly fundamental ... even in a restaurant, bakery, pastry shop or bar kitchen! Equipment, in fact, is not all the same, and when you need to evaluate what type of product you prefer, you take into account the performance in terms of reducing energy consumptionl, which allows you to minimize waste and save money, as well as to make a positive choice to protect the environment.
Smart ovens are an ideal solution for those looking for a professional oven that allows you to obtain impeccable results while reducing energy consumption at the same time. Here’s why:
The functions of a smart oven
What differentiates a smart oven from a traditional oven? The different technological equipment. A traditional oven, in fact, allows the user to make a limited number of adjustments, substantially controlling only the temperature and heat distribution in a rather approximate way. A smart oven, on the other hand, is equipped with technology systems that allow you to have much more accurate control over cooking, since it provides a wide range of functions that vary depending on the type of food being cooked, its quantity, and the result you wish to achieve. In addition, an oven of this type is able to autonomously change the temperature and the type of heat emission during cooking, as well as manage the simultaneous cooking of different dishes placed at different height levels inside the oven.
Finally, a smart oven installed in home can also be controlled remotely and integrates self-cleaning functions that allows you to significantly reduce the amount of cleaning products used, with consequent cost reductions and improving your impact on the environment.
For all these reasons, professional smart ovens allow you to obtain extremely satisfying results, not only in terms of cooking quality, but also from the point of view of savings, because by optimizing the cooking methods the smart oven is always able to operate at its best. In this way, both energy waste and those due to possible management errors during the cooking process are reduced.
Lainox smart ovens and energy savings
Lainox is well aware of the needs of those who work in the catering world, and has therefore developed a wide range of products that allows them to meet customers' needs for versatility, ease of use and speed, without forgetting the importance of reducing consumption and saving energy.
Lainox smart ovens are therefore able to:
- Manage different types of cooking, choosing at any time the most efficient option in regards to both the quality of the result, but also int the reduction of energy costs
- Auto-adjust the internal temperature according to the amount of food being processed, reducing the temperature as needed to allow the food to cook optimally, without wasting energy
- Shorten cooking times, when possible, to limit energy expenditure
- Indicate at any time, on a special screen, not only electricity consumption, but also of gas, water and cleaning product consumption, storing the data for future reference
- Self-cleaning using an innovative washing system (Vapor Cleaning System) which reduces the use of detergents, thanks to their diffusion in vaporized form
- Manage long cooking times, for example through the Neo 24 hours product line, which is able to work independently to perform long cooking at low temperatures, even working at night, when the cost of energy is lower.
Lainox's choice for the environment
Allowing our customers to reduce consumption and waste and, at the same time save, is one of the essential aspects of our commitment and research objectives. This commitment involves us personally, which is why we have chosen to implement the DFE ("Design For Environment") system, which allows us to manage the entire life cycle of our products in a sustainable and environmentally friendly way.
For real sustainability, in fact, it is important to consider all the different phases of a product's life, from production to disposal, paying attention to:
- Designing products "made to last", which require little maintenance and which can maintain their performance over time
- Reduce the amount of raw materials needed for production, while limiting carbon dioxide emissions and waste
- Choose processes that limit the use of pollutants as much as possible
- Encourage the use of recycled components
- Manage the packaging and delivery of products in a responsible and environmentally friendly manner
- Thinking, right from the design stage, about the future disposal of the product, favoring the use of materials that are easy to differentiate and recycle
If you want to know more about the potential and advantages of a smart oven